This daily digest focuses on market sentiment, new developments in China’s foreign exchange policy, changes in financial market regulations and Chinese-language economic coverage in order to keep DailyFX readers up-to-date on news typically covered only in Chinese-language sources.
- EURUSD approaching apex of multi-month consolidation formation
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on Tap This Week
- New Zealand Dollar gained after the country’s labor data beat estimates
- 4Q unemployment rate 5.3% vs 6.1% forecast and 6.0% in 3Q
- Stronger labor market may help stoke growth and CPI in New Zealand
See how retail traders are positioned in the New Zealand Dollar with the DailyFX SSI.
To receive Ilya’s analysis directly via email, please SIGN UP HERE