This daily digest focuses on market sentiment, new developments in China’s foreign exchange policy, changes in financial market regulations and Chinese-language economic coverage in order to keep DailyFX readers up-to-date on news typically covered only in Chinese-language sources.
- EURUSD approaching apex of multi-month consolidation formation
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Risk on Tap This Week
- New Zealand Dollar gained after the country’s labor data beat estimates
- 4Q unemployment rate 5.3% vs 6.1% forecast and 6.0% in 3Q
- Stronger labor market may help stoke growth and CPI in New Zealand
See how retail traders are positioned in the New Zealand Dollar with the DailyFX SSI.
- The USD/CAD opens Fridays trading in a 97-pip range
- Range resistance is found at 1.4075
- Bearish breakouts begin under 1.3930
USD/CAD 30 Minute Chart